This book is a collection of fourteen fascinating and, often, touching short stories. There are moments of joy, sorrow, heart-break, humour and suspense, all in equal measure which are bound to make this book a satisfying read.
· Playwriter Shankar and filmstar Vihar share a secret connection. How does it play out in real life?
· Young Shivu, an orphan, needs support from the society. Does he find a helping hand?
· Siddha carries the reputation of having encountered ghosts and is out to prove their existence to his classmates. Does he manage to convince them?
· Siri takes her husband, Manu, to a psychiatrist in a desperate attempt to salvage their relationship. Is she ready for what happens next?
· Shashidhar’s old love, Tara, rejected him 15 years back by ignoring his letter or did she?
· Vishwa witnesses his Grandma transform into a young girl as soon as they set foot onto a small village. What is so magical about this place!?
· And many more…